jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What site do you use to check your backlinks?

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 7 years ago

Just wondering what site everyone uses to check their backlinks - I know of one good site that lists dofollow/nofollow and lots of other info, however it often comes up with error messages about being over its search limit.

Just wondering if there's any other good ones out there that give you an informative look at your backlinks!

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I don't check backlinks.   hmm  For the most part, I leave my Hubs to fend for themselves - sink or swim.  smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ditto.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, nice to know.  I sometimes get the feeling I'm alone on a lot of these matters.  smile

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

None smile

4. Anolinde profile image87
    Anolindeposted 7 years ago

I just read in the forum of someone telling about backlinkwatch.com.  Would that be the same one?  I tried it with a few of my hubs .. apparently, I only have 1 backlink to most of them, LOL!  Not even sure why since the hubs I checked are some of my best performing ones that I have written in Ezine, submitted to Redgage and a few other social sites.  Maybe my hubs are just total cr@p or something tongue

5. tony0724 profile image61
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

Whats a backlink ?

1. LarasMama profile image60
      LarasMamaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think the more important question is "Who is a backlink?"

LoL I don't normally either but some of my hubs are showing quite a few stars for incoming links and I was vaguely interested to know if they were organic or ones I'd thrown out there at some time or other!

And yes, backlinkwatch is the one I'm talking about Anolinde

6. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

You can find lots of backlink checkers if you Google, but I haven't found one yet that works properly for HubPages - probably because a Hub isn't a standalone website.

working