jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Pixelated Art

1. Cattleprod Media profile image83
    Cattleprod Mediaposted 6 years ago

Hi guys,

I've just published my first Hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Pixelophilia
    It's all about pixelated art and 8 bit design. I don't really know exactly what I'm doing yet, so I'd appreciate your comments on this hub so I can get better as I go along. It's great to be here.

Cheers,

Rob

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

This should be posted in Extreme Hub Makeover - you're not allowed to post links to your own Hubs elsewhere.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No worries.  I moved it.  wink

Cattleprod Mediaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oops, sorry

3. Cattleprod Media profile image83
    Cattleprod Mediaposted 6 years ago

There are some pictures in their that "may" be construed as mature? Please advise if they are or not?

4. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

I personally do not think that any of your photos are too mature.  They do not show anything.   

I am no fan of photo essays.  I figure you can look that stuff up yourself.

You are a very good writer though as your writing is fluid and easy to read.  But I only got this sense from reading your walk on water hub.

You have no links in your articles and no ads.

Cattleprod Mediaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Steve. Appreciate the feedback. I'm a writer by trade, so I'll be uploading a lot more content to HP and I'll be tweaking slowly here and there. From what I've read on HP the most important thing is to write for the love of writing and become part of the community and over time this attitude pays off. I'm not in it to make money, but since I am a writer, I might as well put the stuff up here and have a chance at possibly monetising it down the line.

working