jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hydrogen Fuel Technology

1. Karen and Lesley profile image77
    Karen and Lesleyposted 8 years ago

We have had a very interesting comment to our hub on hydrogen fuel technology and I must say that I agree with part of the comment that was made.  However, whether we like it or not, transportation will always remain a central part of our existence and the need to transport food from one place to another will always be needed so accepting new clean technology, to me, is far more important than living with the pollution that we already have.  The other point is that the amount of water needed to be used to operate this system is very little and enough can be collected in waterbutts to fuel your car for ages.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

This is not the place to advertise your hubs.

And as far as running your car on water lol, I will say the same thing I said to the last guy who was promoting that self same clickbank affiliate link:

The day you can run your car on water is the day you discover all the water is owned by the governments and the corporations and now costs $100 a barrel. big_smile

I must admit you have done a better job building the hub than he did - he just copied all the content from the affiliate site.

And you can run a diesel engine on this as well LOL

And if we chose to live a different lifestyle, the problem will go away. Take the bus if you actually want to make difference.

3. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago
  4. xrated profile image60
    xratedposted 8 years ago

Hydrogen Fuel Technology is just improving and to me, it is going to dominate the next generation.