jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Snipsly 404 Error anyone else

1. profile image60
    Ebiz4uposted 6 years ago

I have been trying to publish an article to Snipsly for about a day. first I couldn't publish the article at all or save a draft. Then it published but only a partial article. I keep getting this error

Oops.. 404 Error
    We moved a bunch of stuff. The following resources may help you find what you are looking for..

I emailed last night but no answer yet. I have heard of quick response times so I am wondering if anyone else has this problem and if so did they find a solution.

Thanks

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you have come to the wrong website, mate!  You need to go to Snipsly and ask there!

2. profile image60
    Ebiz4uposted 6 years ago

Snipsly does not have a forum and a lot of members here use Snipsly as well, thats why I am asking here. Thought someone here may have had this problem as well and I might get an answer quicker from a person here. Also one of the people who runs Snipsly is a part of this forum!
    Thanks

Well... perhaps there is a need for a forum at Snipsly.  Maybe the organiser of Snipsly who is part of this forum should take heed - especially with the google changes, it seems essential to have a working forum when offering a site for writers.

Just a thought big_smile

1. profile image60
        Ebiz4uposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that would be a great idea, I have seen him answer questions in this forum about Snipsly but a forum there would make much more sense. Still no reply to my email or this thread from him so I am hoping to hear something soon.

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Perhaps if you go to his profile page and check his hubtivity you will know whether or not he is even in the site right now.

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I didn't know the snipsley man was here! Who is he?

5. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

austinh

I dont think he actively searches this forum for cs requests though

God... You know EVERYTHING! lol big_smile

1. sunforged profile image73
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont know about that - But I am one of his 3 fans

Errr.... 4 fans big_smile  It will be exciting to watch what he has to say!  Thanks SF!

6. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

OK thanks SF! Good to know smile
    Haven't been over there for a while.

7. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

I got an email from Austin this week saying they had worked out the issues with adding tags, and are working on other improvements. 

I just sent him an email with this forum link and asked him to check in.

1. profile image60
      Ebiz4uposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Much appreciated. I did email him both through Snipsly and through his profile here so I am just waiting for him to reply.
      I see articles still going live for other people so I don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

1. AustinH profile image61
        AustinHposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey guys. Ebiz, after you emailed I published the post for you. I think that was Saturday. I'd never heard of any other users having that problem but I have seen it on other websites before, so I added some code that should clear it up.

We're working on all kinds of things and may add a forum as well. Expect a change in the look of the site and also some killer promotions for the better writers.

1. AustinH profile image61
          AustinHposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If any of you ever need to get ahold of me directly you can just email my personal address: Austin.Hardwick@gmail.com

The site contact is being monitored by several people now, though.

working