jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

New hub by Aiden Roberts needs appraisal

1. Aiden Roberts profile image88
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Hi Again

I have literally just published my third hub, I have tried to incorporate all of the good advice I got on my first hubs. If you guys could be so kind and take a look and let me know if I am getting there it would be really helpful.

Thank you so much in advance

1. Polly C profile image87
      Polly Cposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Aiden, well I had a look at your hub. I've never had a dog so can't really comment on the content, but it seemed quite good to me. Although, I do think it would be more appealing if it had some relevant photos, to catch people's eyes and to break up the text. smile

1. Aiden Roberts profile image88
        Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Polly C
        Thank you for taking the time to comment. I did try it with photos and couldn't make my mind up whether I liked it or not? On reflection I guess a couple of cute puppies would add that little something so I will spice it up when I have a minute.
        Once again thank you so much.

2. LizzyBoo profile image61
    LizzyBooposted 6 years ago

Dear Aiden,

the hub looks well informative. My personal points to your hub would be. There is not much design. When I open your hub all I see a lot of words. Simply, even the hub can be informative, it needs to have a design as well. You could add some video capsules, photo capsules.

Have you applied for Amazon adverts? They will also make different look to your hub.

Each capsule should be separated with picture, so it does not look messy. When pictures are attached it can interest the people. If you put a short description under a picture, it also helps the engine to find your visitors.

When I am trying to publish hub, I always try to make it as an article for magazine. Then the hub can attract many people. Mostly not just a mind has to be fed with information, but also our eyes.

Keep up your great woork. You have 5 * from me for the lenght of the hub. Ahh and you could also try to make a poll capsule.

Have fun!