jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to add multiple photos into the hub?

1. wilhb81 profile image62
    wilhb81posted 8 years ago

Like the above question, can any kindhearted hubber help me solve the above question?

As I see, many of the expert hubbers managed to add multiple photos, even some of them can be arrange in a neat and proper line as well...

Any suggestion/help will be mostly appreciated.

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

Adding multiple photographs is very simple. If you wish to add different photos in a simple capsule just click on the photo capsule in the edit mode and click on the tab"add new photo" and choose photo from your PC. Click on the display setting and select any of the format like "Full",Half or quarte photo size and update it. In display setting you can select mode of display either slide show, thumbnail etc or just display single photo. To have multiple photos in single capsule, click again on add new photo after uploading a photo file. You can upload several files in a single stroke if you add all files in batch file. If you want multiple photo in different photo capsules you can add these photos as individual capsules.

3. wilhb81 profile image62
    wilhb81posted 8 years ago

Thanks for the guide, premsingh.

I'm now knew how to add the multiple photos for my hub smile

4. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

You don't have to upload each picture in a new capsule. You can upload multiple picturen one capsule, as well.

When you upload the first image, it goes to the tab where you set the caption, but if you want to add another image just click where it says "add new photos."