jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Another silly question - hub stats.

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

Just wondering, when you click stats on your hub, about the graph that it displays.

It has google and hubpage parts, but there's also an "other" section. My "Other" section seems to keep growing and growing on some of my hubs while the other parts shrink.

What does other mean? Is that backlink traffic? Direct traffic... or... something else?

1. pisean282311 profile image58
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

above that graph ..u would see various site listing with numbers..it would show from where pageviews are coming..also get analytics integrated with hub.it would give u detailed stats...

1. LarasMama profile image60
        LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I already have analytics. Just trying to figure out what that "other" part specifically refers to. The numbers just don't seem to add up right lol

1. pisean282311 profile image58
          pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

as far as my hubs are concerned , other means largely social bookmarking sites..for them i do get visits which hubpages categorizes as others...

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image87
            Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I was thinking that if someone has us bookmarked and then they check in once in awhile to see if we've posted anything new, that might turn up as 'other.'  I'm not sure, though.

working