jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

We survived the move part 1!

1. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

We arrived in Cali on Saturday!  Its good to have the whole family together again - for a short period of time!  My daughter leaves today to go back to Minnesota! 

Minor glitch - the moving company originally told me my furniture would be here today.  The truck driver told me last Friday when he loaded us that he would see us this Friday or Saturday.  Oh, how I miss my furniture! 

I have so much to write about now.  I asked the moving guys if I could use their first names for an article on the moving company.  They all said yes & thought it was a fun idea smile

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

glad to hear things are going well - and your furniture is on its way - life is good, your little bird is fledging out of the nest? I know how that is, you'll just be extra emotional for awhile and we will take that into consideration!  I hope you love your new home.

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

You will get your furniture back soon Jane - its a rare move that goes without any hitches.  Glad you are safe in your new home.

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Jane,

I'm glad to hear the good news everything is good, except for the furniture. At least you'll get it soon. smile

4. Jane@CM profile image60

Thanks Cags.  Today will be tough with my daughter flying back home.  I don't really know when I'll see her again.  My baby.....

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

sad .... lol lol

5. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 7 years ago

Hey Jane.  Good to see you back safe and sound smile
    I've moved 3 times in the last 7 years, but the only thing that I ever lost was a stupid screwdriver (easily replaced).  Some of us are fortunate.  I'm sure your furniture is fine.  Cheers smile smile

6. Jane@CM profile image60

My baby is off - back to Minnesota sad (sniffle sniffle).

I talked with the moving company today and it looks like they will be here Friday smile

working