jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Just Curious

1. Specialk3749 profile image60
    Specialk3749posted 6 years ago

Does anyone on hub pages make money when their overall writing topic is not about hub pages, making money or money in general? The reason I am asking, is it seems like those who are "popular" are the ones with these topics.  I am not one to write on those  topics, so I was wondering if it is possible to make money on other topics.  I am still learning key words, SEO, etc..and I know I am slow, but I don't want to waste my time if there isn't a possiblity of making money.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My highest earning Hubs have absolutely nothing to do with any of those topics.

Specialk3749posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is so encouraging!  Thank you!

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I am making money from the hubs that have nothing to do with money making smile

Misha, thanks for letting me know!  I like read your last hub about key words.  I am really trying to learn this in what little spare time I have.  I just didn't want it to be a waste of my time.  Thank you!

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I am making money from hubs not related to hubpages. wink

Cagsil - thank you!  I will check out your hubs.

4. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I think if you try to make money with the making money topic you will have to either be very good at it or very lucky as it is being done to death by everyone and their auntie...

LeanMan, I thought the same thing.  That is why I was not willing to go that route.

working