jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Published hub two hours ago and already had a hit from google..

1. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I only created my hub 2 hours ago, it is already indexed and I have my first hit.. well done hubpages!!! This is the place to be to get your webpage indexed quickly!!

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nah, this is the place to get 'indexed, deindexed, and then reindexed really quickly', you must be thinking of somewhere else lol

LeanManposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hahahaha... I'll let you know... My page is in google now I checked, I will see if it stays there.... As long as it keeps sending traffic I will be happy..

2. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

good job, keep up the good work, now write more hubs. LOL

LeanManposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm trying... but I'm posting in the forums again like a bad boy... done 5 of my 30 day challenge... have another few on my word processor ready to edit and add pictures to on hubpages... just have to get off of here...

3. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Congrats!  What an exciting development!

Also -(from another Forum post of yours) - I hope you get your slow connection-editing-uploading-Hubbing struggles worked out to your satisfaction, and very soon at that.

4. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I've found some hubs get indexed within hours, others days, and some weeks.

At one point, my hubs were getting indexed like a week and a half after initial publish date.

5. TheWicklessCandle profile image60
    TheWicklessCandleposted 6 years ago

One way to get your hubs indexed VERY fast is to use a pinger.

I've had them indexed within 10 minutes!

6. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

I can usually see a influx of traffic after a week of publishing a series of hubs, I guess it depends on the topic.

7. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

Google recently announced they were going Caffeinated - meaning they were indexing MUCH more quickly and giving big preference to newsworthy/relevant topics. You'll find more Twitter updates and recent articles near the top when you search noteworthy topics now.

From a hubber's point of view, this should help (as seen) us get indexed much quicker.

8. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

G O O G L E love HubPages smile

Congrats headed over to check you out now... smile

9. lender3212000 profile image84
    lender3212000posted 6 years ago

I've also noticed hubs getting picked up much more quickly in recent weeks, even without pinging them. They do seem to drop back a bit though if you don't keep fresh link juice going too them until they establish some history and stability.