jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (20 posts)

Has anyone noticed a severe drop in Views today?

1. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

I know, we shouldn't be looking at views, but I was averaging over 100 each day, then suddenly I get half that and then half again.

1. H.C Porter profile image84
      H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ive had a decrease in views over the past week or so- I havent gotten under 200 views in (I dont know how long) but now...I am at 120 something.
      In my case- I am pretty sure it is because Hub Pages has unpublished one of my hubs and has also pulled ads off of a number of other ones.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Actually, my hubs have increase 200 views, just since yesterday. And, I have increased by 1000 views over the course of the last few weeks.

The maturing process for hubs is incredible at HubPages and as the process continues, traffic is increasing.

I'm cool with mine. Sorry, to hear you're not happy with yours. hmm

3. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Mine has doubled each day since I started doing the 30 day challenge... and I don't mean, 1, 2, 4, 8, either..

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

16, 32, 64, 128, 156, and so on. I could handle that sort of traffic increase for a few months at least tongue

4. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

No, sorry Dobson but my views have been up over the last couple of days

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I'm seeing a definite upward trend in traffic.

6. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

Traffic is near all time highs.

1. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's amazing, given how other site owners are over at WMW complaining about traffic and the MayDay update. (Oh and I'm really happy with the increase in my traffic as well!)

7. lakeerieartists profile image80
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

My traffic is up as well.

8. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Yeah, my traffic has gone up, too.

9. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

mine is down significantly, but I sure it will pop back up.  It seems cyclic.

10. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

My traffic has increased by 100 a day over the last 2 weeks, clicks are slow since Sunday when I had a high value click smile

11. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

Oh well, I guess when mine mature more I will see traffic increase as well. Thanks for the replies everyone!

12. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

My traffic is back up too, in fact it's quite good, but I am interconnecting and optimizing more of my hubpages along the way....

13. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

definitely see a increase in traffic and surprised to see more views on my older hubs which is great.

1. Richieb799 profile image67
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ive had a few oldies rise, lots of red arrows today smile and some good clicks last night!

14. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Mine are down significantly in the last several days after rising quickly for a few weeks.  I mean an abrupt drop, not gradually so!

15. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Not on HP, but BigG is definitely shuffling its results again, as hard as it did in May...

16. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 6 years ago

Mine was down a few days ago, but I recently got back into the business of writing new hubs and editing old hubs instead of just sitting on a bunch of stagnant hubs. I am glad to see that traffic is not only up for me, but for others. Just keep up the hard work and you'll see a positive change.