jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you move images to move between paragraphs?

1. ATS67 profile image61
    ATS67posted 8 years ago

Hello Hubbers,

I am working on my first hub and I tried looking at the forum but cannot find the solution to my problem:

I can't seem to move my 2 images around. When I use those green arrows, my images always move together. (up and down but the images stayed together).I want to put my 1st image on top of the hub and 2nd one in the middle of the hub. I am not sure how to use the drag and drop re-order method. Any help will be highly appreciated.

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Are they in separate capsules? If so you shouldn't have a problem moving them individually. If they're in the same capsule, then when you move the entire capsule, they'll both move.

Setting the images individually will separate them so that you can move them whereever you want.

3. ATS67 profile image61
    ATS67posted 8 years ago

Hello Whitney05,

Thanks for your advice!

Like what you suggested, I created a separate 2nd image CAPSULE to move it around my text. However, I could not still do it until I noticed all my texts in my article were all in one capsule and what I did was to make different text capsules of my paragraphs in the article and once I did that, the whole thing works! I would not have figured it out had you not told me to create a 2nd capsule for the image.

To tell you the truth, these capsule system is new to me and I was initially frustrated in this way of creating a hub but once I saw the finish product, I was amazed how good any hub will look. I am now convinced this system has a great potential.

Thanks again,

4. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

I just read your first hub and I so wish you would have had a comment box! I did give you a thumbs up but I also wanted to tell you that this is some excellent information! I will be looking for the scanner that I need soon! Thanks for the information!

5. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Agress with Bonnie. That hub has a lot of information in it.