jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Posting pictures for profile

1. profile image60
    debsdreamposted 9 years ago

Where would I go on the internet to post a photo for my hubpage?   Thanks for any and all help.  debsdream

2. Inspirepub profile image85
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Go to your profile page and press the button that says "edit profile".

3. Lifebydesign profile image73
    Lifebydesignposted 9 years ago

If you're looking for different photos, try flickr.

4. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

If you like I have some free photos for you. Check Them Out! smile Free Photos For Hubbers

Best Regards

5. profile image60
    debsdreamposted 9 years ago

SunSeven, Thank You for the info and reply. This looks like a great place to be.  debsdream

6. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Deb smile

7. shanel profile image59
    shanelposted 9 years ago

If I use images from flikr for my articles, do I have to give a credit to the author of the image by using a link to it or just to mention the name of the author?

Thanks

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you have to link to their photostream page.  Also, make sure you choose a photo that is appropriately licensed - use this link instead of the regular Flickr page:

http://www.zoo-m.com/flickr-storm/

or, on Flickr itself, use "Advanced Search", then click "Creative Commons" and "for commercial use"

8. shanel profile image59
    shanelposted 9 years ago

Thanks Marisa,

I will do that although I have not seen yet examples of someone else's hub crediting the author of the image with a link.

Renee

9. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Check out almost any of mine.  I usually add the credits at the end of my last text capsule, where I put all my credits or references.  Others put the link directly under the photo, though it can't be a hyperlink in that position.

Some people use photos from sources that don't require a credit.  Others are just not aware of what they should be doing!

10. shanel profile image59
    shanelposted 9 years ago

Great. Thanks Marisa. I read some of your hubs and found the referrals at the bottom of the page.

11. chloe22345 profile image60
    chloe22345posted 8 years ago

yo whats up?

working