jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

What is your best-performing or favorite hub?

1. ahostagesituation profile image76
    ahostagesituationposted 6 years ago

Larasmama made me want to ask this question, kind of gets to the heart of the matter, as far as writing style goes. I'm not much for the verbose. I'm a bottom-line me kind of person, and favorite hub might just do that. Looking at a writer in a forum and seeing that they have 150 hubs means you may not pick the hub that best describes their work. Your favorite hub you've written? Please post it!

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I think you'll find many people won't reveal which is their best-performing Hub as that would just open them up to getting their best work compromised.

1. Abwaan profile image77
      Abwaanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you...absolutely.

3. ahostagesituation profile image76

Thanks, relanche, I hadn't thought of that. But isn't the point exposure? The risk of plagiarism goes with anything put online, right?

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My best Hubs get plenty of traffic and require very little promotion on my part.  I'm not interested in shining a spotlight on them for rip-off artists or copycats.

4. michifus profile image87
    michifusposted 6 years ago

True, however if someone has found a profitable niche they will want to keep it that way, or develop it further themselves. In an ideal world however.....

5. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Surprisingly my best performing article get less than 200 views a week - yet.....earns about $500/monthly

I wish I had more of those smile

6. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 6 years ago

My best performing one is about pigs that fly....nah only joking, my best ones cover different topics and I have a few of them and so because of the earning and the traffic, they are my favourite!

7. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Here is my best performing one: http://hubpages.com/hub/Anarchy-Does-it … ny-chances
    *wink-wink* I hope... wink

8. ahostagesituation profile image76

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm going to read Misha's later tonight, Waynet...cool.  Relache, impressive, and you have to do what you think is right for your work.  Sounds like you know what you're doing.

9. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I hope you realize that I was kidding and it is not my best performing hub, in fact it is the worst performing. Yet it is one of my favorites smile

1. Kudlit profile image47
      Kudlitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOLs Misha.

working