jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

another way to get your hubs and hubpages noticed

1. 60
    jonikiposted 9 years ago

I have a site for about making money online

There is a message forum that has a topic that allows members to post their blogs for everyone to see.

All you have to do is sign up as a member to the forum and it's free.

I am actively submitting this site through the search engines, social bookmarking sites and various other sites.

If you want to get more exposure for your hubs it's completely free.

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I am interested joniki. I will join.

1. JazLive profile image60
        JazLiveposted 9 years ago in reply to this

What's the URL link?

I publish a Public Blog at http://jazlivecash.blogspot.com/

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 9 years ago

Cheers I shall join too!

As always I am always looking for ways to add links out there and promote promote promote!! (without spamming of course!!)

1. JazLive profile image60
      JazLiveposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I started out as a surfer on the Internet a couple of years ago; then formed my own Brand from the numerous programs I had signed up for.  Surfers are curious about programs that are different from the cloned programs they often surf.  I published a couple of Hubs to share this information; however, they were "red flagged". 

Add URL to FREE Surfing programs has been my niche to gaining "live visitors" to my Brand site. 

I have initiated the same process for my Public Blog; which includes links to HUBs I have published.  This is a brand new approach; however, it beats spamming emails unless I have been spammed - I simply reply with an invitation to my Public Blog.

3. bumblebee profile image61
    bumblebeeposted 9 years ago

Thanks for the information, all is valuable.  I just joined myself.  THX

4. prasadjain profile image21
    prasadjainposted 9 years ago

Dear Joniki,
          I visited the first page of your site and read the news letter.Sorry for the problems faced by you in response to your good efforts.Many people in life have suffered for no fault of theirs.But your intensions are good;working methodology is proper.And, you are bound to succeed in future. Thanks for your social service.
              big_smile                       Prasadjain

5. ukstar profile image60
    ukstarposted 9 years ago

I have a newish forum where you can post what you like. I draw the line at promoting sex.
    I think it has a page rank of two, sometimes it drops to one. Who cares.

6. 59
    Apembusposted 9 years ago

i just started hubbing and i need information on how to get more traffic to my hub.

my hub URL is; http://hubpages.com/hub/making_the_most_out_of_life

feel free to write me anytime.

7. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

I have a blog for the Hubbers mainly. Check it out. Best Of Web Pages