jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Pages Pulled the Anti Article, for Any of You the Read it

1. blake4d profile image71
    blake4dposted 6 years ago

It was well writen and and excellent interview open honest,. and yes on hard to talk about subject matter...bit it got more hits than anything I have put up here...And it was actually helpful to women, and  I wasn't running google ads or anything, How the heck does it get pulled.??? I May Boycott Hub Pages and take all my work else where, because I am doing this for free. Hub Pages may respond to me directly and publically here if they have anything rational to say. I love all you readers. But enough is enough. Anti will be crushed as well.

1. Norah Casey profile image78
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I responded to your email at 7:02 PT. Please check your inbox to see our viewpoint on your hub.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

The best way to solve the problems is email team at hubpages dot com. smile

3. englightenedsoul profile image59
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Am I hallucinating or dreaming?  Few minutes before when I arrived at this forum post I didn't see Misha's reply and also Norah replied, "Duplicated post, forum closed to reply". 

I really need to sleep I guess.  I would appreciate if norah would can reply if i am correct or not?

1. Norah Casey profile image78
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The OP was duplicated. I closed the duplicate and left this one open.

1. englightenedsoul profile image59
        englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much norah for quick reply and clearing my doubt.  I seriously thought I needed some serious medication!!!

working