Ads Disabled

1. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

Your hub may not be in compliance with our publishing guidelines. Please review the automatically generated warning below, and correct the problem if possible. These warnings are only visible to you, the author.

WARNING: Advertising has been disabled on this hub based on automatic content filters

This message has appeared on one of my hubs. Would you please look at this hub and tell me what I need to change to get the disable ad status removed.

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is an automatic filter that has been put in place to ensure Hubs stay within Google Adsense complaince, Paul Deeds has posted a thread in the site news section of the forum regarding this.

He states there that all flagged hubs will be manually reviewd, however you will need to be patient as there are undoubtedly a huge number of hubs out there which use words that Google may find offensive.

2. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Hi sambo - you need to contact hubpages via email rather than posting in the forum as they are not able to read all forum threads.