jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

300 Followers!!!

1. luvintkandtj profile image56
    luvintkandtjposted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone. When I started out on hubpages almost 2 years ago I was not very active in the hubpages community. Over the past two months I've become more active. I've posted questions, I'm participated in the forums and I've posted links to hubs I like reading. I've seen such a change. I've finally reached the $100 mark with adsense, I have 300 followers and my hubscore has gotten a boost.  I don't always get to respond to fanmail and comments, so I just want to say thanks to everyone now. THANKS GUYZ! BTW I love reading everyone's hubs I am constantly sharing the info on hubpages with my friends and family.

1. profile image0
      eternaltreasuresposted 7 years ago in reply to this

congrats! that first adsense payment is really a memorable one. I wish I can also be followed by other hubbers and bring the number of followers to at least a hundred

2. katiem2 profile image58
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

I'm glad to be a follower, keep on and congrats. 

Peace smile

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! smile

4. Dobson profile image81
    Dobsonposted 7 years ago

This is great news. #00 followers is certainly something to be excited about.

5. luvintkandtj profile image56

Thanx. I'm definately not a writer. So I hope this is encouragement for others. I am on hubpage for fun but the payout is definately a bonus

6. luvintkandtj profile image56

Thanx. I'm definately not a writer. So I hope this is encouragement for others. I am on hubpage for fun but the payout is definately a bonus

7. luvintkandtj profile image56

8. Money Glitch profile image85
    Money Glitchposted 7 years ago

http://i32.tinypic.com/fml0uw.jpg Awesome Congratulations on your success!

working