jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How do you make a "100 Hubscore" article?

1. Danteh profile image61
    Dantehposted 6 years ago

I've recently made an AdSense hub which is getting very positive reviews, and it had me wondering... how does a hub get to 100?

It seems so random, since even if you put a lot of words and images it still starts at the 60's

1. Eddy2106 profile image82
      Eddy2106posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good amount of words, views, and effort put into your hub. Just look up a popular hub and see how it looks.

1. pinkboxer profile image61
        pinkboxerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree. Learn from the successful Hubbers, and never stop learning. The writers on HubPages are a very sharing community. I use the hub scoring as a motivator. Effort is the key.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

When you find out, let me know. My highest has been 94, right now its 92. smile

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

LOL I join you Susan. big_smile But do I care? forget about it.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My life will still go on if I never have a 100 hub smile

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I had one hub that briefly hit 100 before falling back again,and I've no idea why it got up there..its not related to traffic that's all I know.

5. Beth100 profile image85
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

It feels like the golden key -- always within sight but I can't quite reach it.  Had two at 98 but no 100s yet.....  But as UW says, life goes on!  smile

6. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Ahhh the numbers game, it's like madness in the mustard greens and so mysterious. Someone is a mad mustard to have created it all. The Colonel?

7. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

the only hub of mine that has received 100 and is almost always my highest has highly searched keywords. that's all I can figure out. I didn't write it with any particular goal in mind. it was a valentine hubmob hub. but I can't seem to get to the 100 hubber score... it goes to 99 and it's like waiting to watch your odometer reach 100,000.

it's kind of like love, I think, rather elusive if we start chasing after it. smile