jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Not Showing Kontera Ads

1. mymagicview profile image57
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

I have registered for Kontera about 3 hours ago and yet my hubs are not displaying kontera ads. I have enabled kontera for all of my hubs.

I saw my hubs by logging in and logging out to the hubpages. But there is no any kontera ad!

Is this normal? kontera ads takes some time to be displayed?

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't see your Kontera ads while logged in to Hubpages. Log out and look again and you'll see them smile

mymagicviewposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know that! So mentioned above that I logged in and out, but there is no any  kontera ad!

2. cohenj88 profile image60
      cohenj88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi mymagicview,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. Both IzzyM and Website Examiner are correct, you can't see Kontera ads while logged into HubPages, and it does take a little while for our ads to be actively displayed.

I looked at your website signed out of Hubpages and you do have Kontera code on your Hubpage, it just isn't displaying ads yet. Give it a day smile

- Jonathan Cohen
      Kontera Community Manager

Thank You Soooooo Much Jonathan!!!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I checked out Kontera's website, Knowledgebase, where is says that it can take up to 24 hours for ads to appear on websites.

Thanks so much! I will wait for 24 hours!

3. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

You wouldn't want to show Kontera ads unless you have at least 100,000 pageviews per month and no other ads running. I was so pro about Kontera once, not anymore, I have disabled them across all of my 900+ hubs(on different accounts) with pageviews a total of more than 400,000 per month. A very disappointing experience for me.

Best Regards

1. profile image61
      congo flashposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi SunSeven, I have been banned by google adsens, could you help with some advices about adsens alternative please.

Thank you

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You might have added that there have been some forum threads dealing with this issue. There are other skillful marketers, including apparently thisisoli, who hold Kontera in higher esteem.

1. thisisoli profile image57
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't say I hold it in high esteem, I just see it as an additional revenue source.

I have been getting some pretty high click values as well recently smile

2. SunSeven profile image63
      SunSevenposted 6 years ago

I wonder why HP is still stuck with Kontera when so many negative feedback is there from hubbers. There are many alternatives suggested by users, and implemented successfully elsewhere. (I guess it may be a contract thing)

working