The latest hubs list is selctive or every latest hub is listed there?

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

It seems that some of hubs  seem to appear in the latest hubs list very late or not at all,  where as, some hubs published seem to get listed in 20 minutes. Does any one have similar experience? Is this error? or only some hubs are listed there selectively?

1. LarasMama profile image61
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean your own or someone elses? Your own feed should be based on the topics you've selected to follow so only appropriate hubs are listed there...

2. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

Dear Laras Mama
    Thank you for the response . What I am talking about are the hubs that appear under Hubs as hot best and latest. I don't think this has anyhting to do with rss feed. It is, as I understand entirely managed by Hub pages. They make the index I think.

I have observed further, and I am thinking, that this may have something to do with the starting time of the page views flowing in and the gap between updates by hub pages.

The reason it puzzled me is because some of the posts by others posted much later (as indicated  by posting times minutes ago shown next to each hub)) seem to be listed there earlier than my posts which take longer. It may be due to browser delays? and data transfer. Couple of times they don't appear there at all.
    It is my understanding that every latest hub posted is listed there without any qualifying criteria, but, I did not see one or two of mine there and some my posts appeared much later than hubs posted after my posting time. 
    I was wondering if it is process error.