jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

My hubs

1. LizzyBoo profile image60
    LizzyBooposted 7 years ago

I am on hubpages for 6 months.

I am selfdestructive woman and never satisfied with my writting. At least that is what keeps me writting.

I would like to ask for help. I keep thinking that my hubs kinda missing something. Well, I do getting traffics and some clicks, but  I would like to change a bit my hubs into better shape. I also know for sure I struggle with key woords.

So I would love to ask you all to check out my hubs and give me some advice which I need to make some progress.

Thank you LizzyBoo

2. Polly C profile image88
    Polly Cposted 7 years ago

Hi LizzyBoo, if you want someone to evaluate your hubs you need to choose the couple you most want viewed and then post links here, then I'm sure someone will be very happy to take a look smile

3. LizzyBoo profile image60

Polly, thanks soo much for your post. Well, I did not post any link as I dunno really which hub to share.

I think all my hubs are in a bad content, design and keyword quality.

1. Polly C profile image88
      Polly Cposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure that's not true! Just choose a couple at random then, then you can use the advice to apply to the others. It's just that people often won't want to search through a whole profile of 63 hubs! I'll take a look, but it might have to be a bit later, I have a child just finishing his breakfast! smile

4. LizzyBoo profile image60

Oki here it goes. I have choosen my latest hub which is a retrospective of my hubpages life. I have mentioned all the hubs which have meaning to me.

http://hubpages.com/_Serena/hub/Stripped-on-Hubpages

1. Polly C profile image88
      Polly Cposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok, I promise to be back a bit later to read it, I'll have a better chance of concentrating then! smile

5. LizzyBoo profile image60

http://hubpages.com/_Serena/hub/Mary-J-Blige-My-Hero

This hub is so important but never get a lot traffic. :-(

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I haven't read it but entertainment hubs never do all that well in terms of earnings and traffic.

working