jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

amazon sale HOORAY FIFA merchandize 13 items from June 1 to 13

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I am glad I sold eight items on amazon from june 1 to 13 alone
    shirts and soccer balls plus a battery for Canon -- don't know how I even put a battery there

from FIFA related hubs

It is very fruitful to join HUBMOB - I wrote three articles about FIFA which was the topic in HUBMOB last month May

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure what FIFA is, but I'm glad that it's doing well for you!

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulations PDH!!!! I'm glad to hear it.

@Nelle Hoxie, I do believe FIFA is a product line of clothing/sports apparel. I could be wrong. lol

4. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Congratulations PDH!!

5. wyanjen profile image87
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago
  6. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

oops. boston celtics are keeping me busy these days - missed the world cup stuff.

7. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone,
    I watched Celtics and Lakers as well, I am glad Celtics are winning!

8. Don Simkovich profile image59
    Don Simkovichposted 6 years ago

I still can't sell any items on Amazon. Could something be wrong with my account? I know most of my Hubs are informational and that's understandable. Still, the vast majority of my traffic is from search engines and I have some product Hubs that I thought would make an occasional sale . . . such as the massage lotion Hub and the shower caddie Hub.

My Google Adsense earnings are increasing steadily so there is activity . . . I made one sale back in February . . . I figured there would be at least a few sales since then.

any feedback is appreciated. I will continue to write more product Hubs and keep trying.

Congrats on the 8 sales.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I think there are lots of people buying merchandise about the World Cup right now and all my hubs are getting many views right now!