jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How does this work?

1. Aiden Roberts profile image88
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

I notice that a lot of the successful hubbers also write for redgage, shetoldme and xomba. My question is; do you write different articles for each site or do you simply duplicate the articles?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You write similar topical articles. You do not use the exact same words nor do you copy and paste your articles, because that would be duplicate content and HubPages frowns on it.

3. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Don't duplicate the content fully, trust me. Write one similar or completely from scratch but dont duplicate.

4. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Once you have written about a topic you'll know lots about it. Leave it for a few days, then go to one of those other sites and write about the same broad topic, or very related topic (it depends on how niche you are going). But do this article from scratch, without referring to your hub. If you need to check out any information go back to either your original sources, or do another search on the internet - but do not refer back to your hub. In this way you are really unlikely to create duplicate content.

Hope that helps?

Now I just need to start practising what I preach smile

5. Aiden Roberts profile image88
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone this is really helpful.