jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Question about changing hub titles

1. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Over the past year, I've changed a few hub titles to give them better keywords and get them further up on Google. However, there have been a couple of hubs that just seemed to get "lost" when I do this. For example, I wrote a hub about two weeks ago and it was on Google for a few hours and then went into that lull that often happens. I then changed the title ... and it still hasn't reappeared with the new title anywhere. Should I have waited to make the change? Does that even matter? Thanks.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As of my experience, changing titles don't really hurt unless they get deceptive.
      If your title is something that is searched a lot then it will have a lot of competition and you will have to work a bit harder to get these hubs ranked high.

2. iamsuper profile image59
      iamsuperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What happen to your hubs can be said as "google dance", it usually happen to new website or article on the internet. About the title change or any change, search engines need time to index your changes, commonly in 1X24 hours. So, if you want to make a change, make sure that you make an occasional-comprehensive changes. hope it helps

2. thomas30 profile image61
    thomas30posted 5 years ago

Lol, write the title on popular niche. Besides this do social bookmarking, reply of others questions, ask questions, like, vote up of others hub etc.