jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. lucieanne profile image80
    lucieanneposted 6 years ago

I've seen a post somewhere where someone is asking if it's okay to post a complete hub to another site (I can't find it now to read it again) I'm unsure about this now. When posting a hub, it's okay to 'share' with FB, twitter etc, but what about blogger? There's a link at the bottom of the page, but surely that means that the entire hub will be shown on blogger? Is it okay to send it? I've already sent some.

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

If you're the hub owner and you want to duplicate it elsewhere on the net, that's your choice. However your hub will be penalised as HP wants original content.

A link and small blurb is a far better idea and 'sharing' is absolutely fine. All that does is send a link elsewhere - FB, Blogger etc etc smile

1. itech profile image56
      itechposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As explained by froggy, you should only post links and little detail about hub on other sites not the full content.... for the purposes like back-linking and driving traffic.

2. lucieanne profile image80
      lucieanneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh okay that's what I've done. I havent pubished an entire hub somewhere else. Thanks for that

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A hub gets duplicate content warning when you publish it elsewhere first and then on HP. The warning won't appear if you publish it here first and then on blogger or article websites.

But like you said, a small blurb and a link is better.

3. khmohsin profile image61
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

yeah publishing entire hub is bad idea. So links definitely drive traffic to your site

1. DonnaWallace profile image90
      DonnaWallaceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the information. I'm new here, so I'm learning all that I can.