jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Missing Comments

1. JimmyTH profile image59
    JimmyTHposted 6 years ago

Just lately I've been getting notification of comments on my hubs but when I click on the comment it takes me to the hub and shows nothing new. It's not working as it used to work, going to the hub and scrolling down to the comment section where I could approve or deny the comment itself. Nothing in my account takes me to anyplace where I can moderate the comment. The unmoderated comments section shows nothing in the queue, but I still have those notices about comments needing attention. Any suggestions?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Very likely, these comments were left by spammers and have been removed prior to you being able to review them.

3. JimmyTH profile image59

Hi, W.E.,

Odd that it's still happening and never ever happened before, I've been here quite awhile and always dealt with spammers myself. Why not mark them spam and allow us to see what they were?

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If a commentor gets flagged enough, the HubPages system will start to automatically mark all their comments as spam.  This most often happens when some one leaves identical comments on lots of Hubs.

5. JimmyTH profile image59

OK, that makes sense to me. Thanks.