jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Crepe Maker hub - best conversion ever???

1. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

One person viewed it in 24 hours - I sold a crepe maker, a spreader and two books smile May not be that one person, but it made me smile. Can have a sucky day on traffic and still make a teensy bit of money.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

At least you made something, which is better than nothing. smile

3. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

I'd say you faired better than the average religionist knocking on doors. Sounds like a conversion that won't waver!

4. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

I thought it was pretty funny. I'm a but wary there is something wrong with the stats because I've been limping along at a sale a day, then 11 sales in the last 24 hours. Mus stop being distracted by stats now though and get on with some proper work, now I have a vague clue what I am supposed to be doing.

5. jdaviswrites profile image93
    jdaviswritesposted 6 years ago

That is very impressive considering you actually sold something from one of your hubs. That seems like a rare occurrence... I would stop looking at your traffic and stats and continue doing what you are doing.

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

This is what is meant by targeting can be more important than traffic.  If you reach a tiny target audience, the payoff can be larger than reaching lots of people who don't really care.

7. jdaviswrites profile image93
    jdaviswritesposted 6 years ago

After reading and replying to this thread I glanced at the bracelet on my wrist and was struck with an idea. So I wrote a hub about power balance wristbands... something that I assumed would draw a small target audience. That was one week ago and that hub alone now has the highest traffic (mostly from google), higher than any of my other hubs...even ones from my rookie phase 8 months ago.
    I dont think it has made me any money from adsense or amazon as of yet, but it's interesting to see how targeting a specific audience can drive some serious traffic in a short amount of time. so thanks for the inspiration spacey gracey