jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Domestic Violence Against Men.... New hub

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

I haven't posted anything in here for ages - but I would like some feedback on this one - it's on a fairly touchy subject and I've tried to make it as impartial and honest as possible, however still feel it could be improved upon. Any feedback appreciated!

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I found it to be sensitively written and well worded with good information.  If possible you might do some research and offer more helping tips.

There were also some misspelled words and it may need some grammar changes - proofread again, maybe?

2. 0
      LegendaryHeroposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks good. If you are going for impartiality I would change the word "often" to "can" in this sentence "I would be the first to agree that men often do mean and vicious things to women"

Also I would take out the minority part of this: "just to point out that there are many men out there - albeit a minority - who are also victims of domestic violence." We don't really know the true percentages for domestic violence because many cases go unreported.

Just my suggestions, feel free to ignore them if you wish.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Looks good to me. Can't give technical advice as I am not an expert on the subject at all. Would've been better if you cab give a couple more examples etc. And I feel bad about Rick. sad

1. LarasMama profile image60
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to all of you for the feedback, I will re-edit it this afternoon! smile

3. Aiden Roberts profile image88
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

I have left a comment on the hub but once again well done for writing it.