jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Photos - someones page showed thumb nails everywhere, ...

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

I cant see how to do this with my hub layouts. Is there a trick to changing the page layout to create better picture or page ideas?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I have been thinking of this question for a few days, still not quite able to understand what you mean.

When you insert an image by using the image capsule, you will have the option of displaying it full size, half size, quarter size.

Furthermore, you will see a scroll-down menu called Display Settings / Style. There you can choose between No Border / With Border, Thumbnail / Slideshow.

If you like, you can have an image wrap itself around the text to the right. This you do by placing the image capsule above the text capsule, then click on the right-oriented arrow on the image capsule, and the image will be placed automatically to the right of the text.

The easiest way to move capsules around is to use the Capsule Ordering feature, which you can see on the right-hand side in editing mode. Simply use your mouse to drag the capsules into the desired order, then click Reorder Now.

Hopefully, this answers the present question and also what else you have mentioned about images and such around the forums.

1. salt profile image65
      saltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks, I was looking at a hub that seemed to have thumbnails of photos in a format that I dont seem to see available under the normal editing choices.. I will have to go back and learn how she did it so I can create such masterful hubs.

3. Eileen Hughes profile image84
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

Joanne I have sent you an email about amount of text and amazon capsules  cheers.

1. salt profile image65
      saltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Eileen, thats my grandmothers name, she was born in Leederville in 1901.

I have to read some of your work, you seem to be booming along.

1. KarinaKate profile image60
        KarinaKateposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread about images.

There's some really helpful info here.

Some of us are just more challenged than others with navigating around a site on the computer, and just having something explained in plain English can really make a difference!

4. Kimberly Bunch profile image61
    Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago

It's interesting all the different things we can do to make our hub pages stand out.