jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Visual Website Optimizer?

1. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I just stumbled upon it. I have a task at hand I can use it for, but before I go for it I wonder if anybody have anything good or bad to say about them, please?

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Never heard of such a thing, so obviously I can't help.  [I think I've posted enough "I don't understand" comments by now, that this goes without saying.... big_smile ]

But, just for information, what is a Visual Website Optimizer, how does it work, and why would anyone want one?  And how much does it cost?

3. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Hmm, idk I never heard of it, ill go check it out!

~thranax~

4. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Wow, for those prices no thanks, the free trial sounds fun though!

~thranax~

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Have you tried Google's website optimizer? It allows A/B split testing on your webpages, and it's free.

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys smile

Aficionada, this is a testing tool you don't need and can't use at Hubpages, so you probably don't need it yet. smile

Thranax, it all boils down to how much more you plan to earn because of using it. Once it is more than the cost, it's all good to go. smile

Lisa, google tool is great if you own the product and use static pages. Being an affiliate and using Wordpress renders it quite hard to setup and virtually useless...

working