jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

The 7 things you most hate

1. tweetter profile image57
    tweetterposted 6 years ago

The seven things you most hate in your life, it'll be glad if the reason is there. Hehe

2. tweetter profile image57

The seven things i most hate are..........
    1-Disturbing when i am reading
    3-Ringing me when i am sleeping
    4-Rain[when its only rain, when rain is not there i love it the most loool]
    6-Guys who are taller than me[ coz i am only 5 feet 1 inch and i am 15 now]
    7-Teasing my walking style.

3. AtomicHubPony profile image60
    AtomicHubPonyposted 6 years ago

just wondering, what if it was a girl who was taller than you?(I'm only 14 but turning 15 in a month, and I'm 5 foot 7 inches)
    anyway here are my 7 things I hate the most.

1-people whom everytime I unintentionally get into arguments with bring up some religous figure head or some other s**t
    2-whilst arguing with other people, when they realize they're loosing, they proceed to curse me out
    3-people who try to copy what odd/random fashion sense that I do have(one day I got a black trench coat and wore it and my classmate whom I hate, asked if it was a duster and where I got it. I had to pretend that I forgot I had it in my closet just so I can get her off my back,she's really nothing but a poser)
    4-sitting in the front of the classroom!! god I hate it!!I like the back, in the corner even, away from people maybe?
    5-working in groups!! the kids either make me do ALL of the work or NONE of it, both resulting in points docked from lack of Teamwork(all A student here!!)
    6-people who doubt my sexuality just because I would rather be single while in school
    7-people who try to steal my one-liners and jokes just to make themselves look good(again back to that poser chick from before, every. single. one. of. my. lines/jokes. I kid you NOT.)

4. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

There is really not that much that I hate, but here are a few of the things I can come up with.

1.  Unruly children and disrespectful young adults.
    2.  Slow internet connections.
    3.  People who complain about my dog being skinny.  He can't gain too much weight if he won't sit still.
    4.  Weeds in my gardens.
    5.  'Friends' who lie.
    6.  Clorox.
    7.  People who don't abide by the Terms of Service, and complain when they get in trouble.  http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nicely Done Ivorwen!

Don't you hate it when immaturity is displayed so openly in poorly crafted words? hmm

"6-Guys who are taller than me[ coz i am only 5 feet 1 inch and i am 15 now]"

The word TOSSER comes to mind when referring to those who so blatently abandon the terms of their TOS Agreement and do so on the assumption that Che would have approved roll lol

5. TinaMarieTad profile image81
    TinaMarieTadposted 6 years ago

1. The word "Hate"
    2. Physical Abuse
    3. Cheaters
    4. Bigotry
    5. Racism
    6. Blasphomy
    7. Liars

6. heart4theword profile image62
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I can name the first one, that comes to mind:

"People who purposely mistreat, use or abuse others, for their own personal gain." 

That is enough for me to ponder, this evening....

1. Abwaan profile image72
      Abwaanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1- making someone else's writing as your own
      2-Not growing as a writer when you're overtaken by new Hubers on daily basis
      3- Being impolite and terming them as 'ignorant" & "new" when a new Huber posts an honesty question in the forum
      4- Thinking that you know everything about Hub-pages and feeling offended when they express different opinions 
      5- Being judgmental about a Huber's hub or hubs
      6- Giving advice to a Huber about how to comment about something!
      7- Being jealous about a good hub and wishing that Huber to lose his or her creativity simply because you cannot write like them and you don't want to grow...

7. tweetter profile image57

i said i am only 5''1'' can anyone say how to be taller*#**

1. Ivorwen profile image84
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He was referring to the 15, not the 5'1".

Read the TOS, especially #3.