jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

photos not uploading

1. 0
    HelloEcoMDRposted 6 years ago

I've tried numerous times to upload photos to my new hub, and they keep saying "loading"

i was able to load one photo and that's it.

The photos are 7kb and 14 kb each.

is there something wrong with hub pages right now, or are those large photos or something?  Will the photos appear in there later today?

Ps here's the hub
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-upload-b … o-computer

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I just went to one of my unpublished hubs and tried to load a picture. I did not have any problem.

It could be your browser. I know HubPages and Internet Explorer are not working well together. If you are using IE, I would suggest switching to Firefox.

I have fewer problems with Firefox than IE, and have been much happier with it. I do not know if this will fix your problem, but you might want to email Staff and let them know you are having problems. They do not always see the threads started and might miss it.

Just my thoughts. smile

3. tweetter profile image58
    tweetterposted 6 years ago

I think chrome is the best browser to work with hubpages than firefox and ie.

4. 0

thanks! i'll try firefox and chrome and see if that helps out!

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Worked for me!  I think it was Cagsil that sent me to firefox for the same reason you indicate and that's all I use for HP.

5. 0

I used mozilla FF and it worked immediately!

I had no idea.

Problem solved, blackberry photos uploaded.

1. Betty Reid profile image60
      Betty Reidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I downloaded FireFox at Mozilla.com.  That was freakishly easy and effective.  I hope it didn't mess up my computer.

1. lxxy profile image59
        lxxyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You'll be fine. It's Open Source Software, I.E., free as ideology (and in this case, beer, too.)

6. donotfear profile image88
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

I was having problems loading new profile pic a couple of days ago.

7. fetty profile image77
    fettyposted 6 years ago

I also had problems loading photos for my new profile pic a few days ago. I also use Internet Explorer. I may try Firefox , too. After several trys (about 8 ) I was able to upload pic from my computer.