jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Can we have Social bookmarking friend

1. 0
    Rakyposted 8 years ago

Hi Hubers

I had joined socialbookmarking sites like digg and stumbleupon etc few months back, still i have no friend there who can help me to promote my submissions so,I was thinking that we all are doing same thing here. So why not we join hands so that we can help each other on social bookmarking sites.

Please share your views so that we all can get benefited. smile

1. lpereira74 profile image60
      lpereira74posted 8 years ago in reply to this
    2. compu-smart profile image81
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a good idea!!

Here is a page written by Hubpages you may not have seen and is very usefull and  a place for hubbers to share advice and tips for getting more traffic..

1. 0
        Rakyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I had gone through the hub, but i was saying that can we Hubbers become friends so we can digg each other articles or stumble them???

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

It will be a bad idea. sad

3. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 8 years ago

Yeah the idea behind these types of sites are dependant upon unique visitors rating your hubs each time, and ones from the same source would only prove ineffective and not very productive as you only have a certain limit on each domain url submissions.

So the best thing is to get your sites out there through genuine methods of hard work and true effort and then hope someone unique rates your pages!!

4. 0
    Rakyposted 8 years ago

Waynet and SunSeven thanks for the reply. I think Waynet had given proper advice..I just want to know it should be done or not? But from words of Waynet i think it should not be done.

Thanks again...

5. bloggerdollar profile image45
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

If you would like to become stumble friends my profile is : http://bloggerdollar.stumbleupon.com/

There is nothing bad in being friends but reciprocal voting is a bad idea (saying you vote mine, i vote yours)