jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is Hub score of 75 required for search engines?

1. Dobson profile image80
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

I am curious if it is the Hubbers score of 75 or an individual hub score of 75 that is required for a search engine to "see" the hub and include it in its rankings.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Search engines will see and index a hub with hubscore and hubber-score of ZERO. So the scores don't really affect your rankings etc.

However, the links you place in your hub won't be DOFOLLOW unless you have your author score above 74 and the hubscore(score of the hub where backlinks are) 40 or above.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

No.  The 75 threshold has nothing to do with search engines seeing a hub or not.  You need an author score of 75 or higher to get the "nofollow" tag off your out-bound links on your hubs.

4. TheWicklessCandle profile image61
    TheWicklessCandleposted 6 years ago

I'm working on getting that hubscore up!

5. Dobson profile image80
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

Thanks to both of you. I am in the phase now where I am trying to whip underperforming hubs into shape and want to understand this fact.

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

BTW, you shouldn't be worrying about your author score because its higher than most of us. smile

7. wademcmaster profile image54
    wademcmasterposted 6 years ago

I had no idea that hubscore affected your 'dofollow' status, thats a handy bit of info!

8. 0
    karthikrajgposted 6 years ago

A newbie here and that's a top tip...let me get working on getting my scores up

Cheers,
    karthik

working