What is one of your most surreal moments?

1. 0
    Gracie Sophiaposted 6 years ago

Finding Jesus, birth of kids, marriage ceremony, first house...yes these are up there. But I'm talking about a few moments in time that changed something about you other than the biggies listed.

2. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Leaving a hospital in Cardiff city on a sunny Saturday morning when people were going shopping and I was dressed in soaking clothes dripping water and stinking mud all over the pavements. I had nearly drowned the night before with a friend and had been rescued and taken to the hospital which is why my clothes were filthy and soaking. I felt so bad stuck in the waiting room for an ambulance that was supposed to be taking us home but didn't arrive I decided I couldn't stand any more so went and pulled on my clothes and made my way home! I felt really awful but as I walked through the main shopping precinct I realised what shoppers were seeing looking at me and it made me laugh so much I couldn't stop. Picture a long-haired and bearded guy in soaking wet and muddy hippy clothes cackling with laughter as he walked through Saturday morning shoppers!

1. 0
      Gracie Sophiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your heart-felt sharing!