jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Where is most of your traffic coming from?

1. lovelypaper profile image68
    lovelypaperposted 6 years ago

Have you checked your traffic sources lately? I've noticed, to my surprise that I'm getting more Google searches than any other traffic, then Hubpages falls into second place. Forums work well too.

1. wrenfrost56 profile image84
      wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just checked mine and at the moment most of mine is from google too, yeah! smile

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Google is my top referrer.

2. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

As of now- over 66% of my traffic comes from google's search engine. The rest of it comes from yahoo, bing, and hubpages.  When I first started, all my traffic came from fellow hubbers.  But about six months ago, my traffic did a 180 and now it mostly comes from search engines- namely Google.

3. liswilliams profile image59
    liswilliamsposted 6 years ago

ditto, mine is also google and hubpages next

4. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Google is the top referrer of traffic at the moment, but I want to get the other top ones like Yahoo, MSN and Bing too, just imagine all 4 of these as your top referrers!!

1. Money Glitch profile image88
      Money Glitchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree waynet. But I don't have a clue about how to go about doing so. Does any one have any ideas?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

MSN and Bing are the same. smile
      If you search something on Msn, the search automatically redirects you to Bing.

5. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Over 90% of my traffic comes from a combination of Google sources.

6. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

Google and Hub Pages, but I use IMAutomator and the avg page views and average time per visit are 10 TIMES what it is from Google.IM Automator consistently ranks 3rd.