jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to sign up for adsense?

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

I saw a question the other day from someone who'd been here awhile but didn't know how to sign up for adsense. I had a look and although there were lots of guides on how to make money with adsense there wasn't one that just explained the exact basics of signing up. I'm currently just not motivated to do it but here's the idea:

A hub that explains (with screenshots) how to sign up for each of the basic affiliates including things such as time till approval, what site to put (hubpages.com) and where to find the code to put in the affiliate box.

I would have posted it as a question but I figured it would get lost. So please someone, have a go at it! I'm sure you'll get lots of internal traffic if not at least some hits off searches.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

LM, why don't you try and capitalize your idea? You can even make a blog about it. I am sure someone will make use of it, but why don't you?

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

There's a step-by-step guide in the FAQ.

I'm always amazed how long people can be on this site and still this miss the completely obvious...

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Does that page include what LM says?
      The answer is an obvious NO. The page you mentioned is a small part of her idea and her idea has a good earning potential.

1. LarasMama profile image60
        LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It was early AM when I posted this so was a little asleep. However not a great guide writer and would be happy for someone else to jump in. Thanks UH for feedback.

Thanks Relache also - I agree with you and have seen awhile back the HP guide. However there are lots of other hubs written based on information that can be found around the site. ALSO if keyworded right I'm sure a series of guides telling exactly how to sign up for adsense, amazon, kontera and analytics would be helpful to some hubbers and also lots of non members, since they are very popular affiliate programs.

I believe that although HP has done a good official guide, some hubs written with some FAQ as well as some personalised background may appeal more to readers.

2. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Or the Learning Center: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/