jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Accolades

1. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

How many Hubpage accolades are there?

I have 11, and the 4 that are blank are driving me nuts. I like things to be even. I'm curious if there are 4 other accolades that can be earned to make it 15 (3 rows of 5), or will there always be that one hanging out solo on the third line?

Does this bother anyone else, or is it just my OCD kicking in?

1. rebekahELLE profile image93
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ah, I misinterpreted before what you meant. I think it's your ocd kicking in! lol  good work with the 11!

2. ceciliabeltran profile image83
      ceciliabeltranposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I tend to see accolades as how much work I've actually put in more than any reflection on the quality of my hubs. These are just cool additions. Stay above and within.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

It doesn't bother me.

There are 5 accolades per line. So, 2 rows full of them and a single one in the third row.

I can't say for sure, but maybe there are 12 of them.

3. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Whitney, I have one accolade that keeps disappearing and reappearing. I do not have as many as you and I could have sworn they said was a place where the accolades were listed.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember where that would be. smile

4. Whitney05 profile image63

If there were 12 of them, I'd rather see 3 rows of 4 instead of 2 rows of 5 and a third row of 1 or 2. It's bugging me... :-/

Just looks like something is missing.

1. Shadesbreath profile image90
      Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, HP missed the boat on symmetry with that, if that is in fact all there are.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And the lack of symmetry can stimulate some folks to write more and better Hubs in order to fill up a row somehow with something good, whether there are additional badges to gain at the moment or not; and, the empty spots leave room for new badges in future. I like it all.

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Whitney, you can hide them by using the edit my profile option.

6. Whitney05 profile image63

It's the symmetry that's off and irritating. I guess, it's for room to add more, like Patty said, and  a good idea to work harder to earn what's remaining, when there may not be something is a good idea on HP's part.  Symmetry is just killing me. Ha

Does anyone know where the list of accolades to earn may be hidden?

7. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Stop staring at that part of your profile.

working