jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Glitch: Some Amazon products not showing

1. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Having some issues today with amazon products not showing and just the message "No Amazon Results Found". When I go into edit hub the products are showing in the capsules, and on some of the hubs I've checked, when I finish editing the products will miraculously show up (but not always). Puzzling!

Here's one hub affected: http://hubpages.com/hub/3d-ready-tv

2. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

Yep, just gone into one of my hubs and seen the same thing.

Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's a bummer! Just think of all those lost sales!

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
        EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually, it might not be as bad as you think.  I looked at one of my hubs, and *all* the Amazon products had gone.  But when I logged out of Hub Pages, searched for the same hub and looked at it again, the Amazon products were all there.  So obviously it's an internal glitch of some kind - random people out there on the Internet who find your hubs via the search engines will still be able to see and buy.

Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I gave that a go, and one more block of amazon ads were showing, but there were still several capsules showing no results found sad

2. kerryg profile image87
      kerrygposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, I've been noticing it on and off for a couple days.

3. Angela Harris profile image75
    Angela Harrisposted 6 years ago

Same here.

4. mymagicview profile image54
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

Same problem yesterday!

5. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

I am creating a pretty Amazon heavy hub, and half the stuff I post, I am selecting actual products, appear, then quickly disappear. It's becoming frustrating. I don't make much at at from amazon, why am I even doing this, wasting my time...have also noticed disappeared Amazon ads on my older hubs and some other people's as well. It's been going on for days now.

6. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

This is more than likely an Amazon issue not HubPages. It happens sometimes. It sucks, and you just have to hope that the person who is willing to buy is going to see the products.

If it is a HP concern, I'm sure they'll fix it.

7. Chris Telden profile image87
    Chris Teldenposted 6 years ago

At least one of my hubs is having Amazon wrapping problems using a GNOME browser and Ubuntu (I don't know if they're related to the thread Whitney started on wrapping issues).

It's in the men's gifts section - the images should be on the left, but are appearing below, which looks strange.  It looks correct in edit mode, though.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Corporate-Retirement-Gifts

8. Kangaroo_Jase profile image82
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Was just about to post a thread about this subject......then I found this one. Amazon or HP may be doing some updates from time to time (saving information to a server, so we don't lose our work? possibly?)

I noticed yesterday one of my hubs was missing EVERY module for Amazon, yet with checking today, all seems to be back to normal.

Which is good, didn't wanna have to go back and add in all those handpicked items all over again....

9. Janet21 profile image62
    Janet21posted 6 years ago

same thing happening here on my latest hub which is heavy with amazon capsules.

this may sound silly, but I fixed it by moving the amazon product that was in the #1 field in the capsule, adding another field and moving it there.  Then saving.  All my products are now displaying.  I stumbled across this fix just by accident.  Fortunately, I only noticed one hub (my latest) having this problem cause I wouldn't want to have to do this with all my hubs!

give it a try and let me know if it works for you guys.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image82
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Janet, the good aspect was I found there was no need to go back and make corrections, it seems to have fixed itself.

1. Janet21 profile image62
        Janet21posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's good! smile

working