jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

HubPage Dream

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

So I had a crazy dream last night. Now mind you I'm sleeping on my mattris in the living room because the dog can't jump on the bed for a few days. (She got spayed and is sick from the anesthysia and can't pull the internal stiches). Anyway, the move really disrupted my sleep and gave me soem crazy dreams.

So the dream...

I entered hubpages.com into the url box, and when the site pulled up it was retrofitted with a whole new look.It had the same basic layout, but it was more retro and rounded versus everything being squared off. When I logged into my account everything had changed. I was having problems looking up stuff and checking out hubs. I was having a panic attack.

Anyway that was basically it from what I remember.

1. ripplemaker profile image90
      ripplemakerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol  Good thing it's only a dream.  You didn't have any problems with hubpages today? smile

2. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You are not alone in your hubpage dreams!!
      I had a dream of a certain hubber but was too embarrased to mention (this female hubber:) and i day dream hubpages too!! were just addicts lol..or am i speaking for myself!
      They say when you write things down these dreams dont happen again!!, i wonder if typing counts?

2. amy jane profile image82
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Lol Whitney! That is the sign of a true hub addict! When the contest was going on, I was dreaming about trying to get more hubs done faster...
    The retro look sounds cool smile

3. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Aha!~ The Royal Spey!

4. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

What I hate is writing a hub in my dreams and not being able to save it properly so when I wake up its in my account.