jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

key words

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

How often can one really get  key words with high usage and low competition? Why are some words left blank for local usage?
    Is it better to use only one or more than one key word in the title? If more than one is used,  which one is the basis for search engine? I hope this is not dumb question.

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not often, but when you find one it is GOLD.

Personally I find that a product with only a couple of thousand daily searches is more than sufficient for earnings.  A lot of people say go for the tens, or even hundreds of thousands.

But since 99.9% of those searchers only reach the first page, I find it is more prudent to find niches which the majority of professional SEO teams ignore. I personally don't want to compete with companies that can employ ten times the manpower I ahve, since I would have to work 24 hours a day. I find it more profitable to get on the first page, draw in 20-30% of those people searching, and convert 5-10% of those in to sales.

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Hi Ram..,

That's a lot of questions, I suggest that you read all the various hubs that people have written regarding "keywords".. Just do a search of the hubs and you will find all of the wisdom you seek and more....

3. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 6 years ago

Hi Lean Man,
    Thanks for the response. These questions are coming only after all that  home work. I am not making use of any software to do the research. I would be interested in knowing how you do it and your experiences. I hope to get more clues from others too..you know the real in depth secrets of finding the good ones,Thanks

4. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Here is Misha's latest hub on keywords; Highly recommended. Hope it helps:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Keyword-Researc … -Automated