jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Say Something Good About the Person Above You!

1. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

I'm in the mood for giving people compliments, so this is a forum game specifically for giving the person *ABOVE* your post a compliment!

I can't really start this since I'm the 1st person, so I'll just say that you are all awesome. Here have a hug! *hug* big_smile

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Origin is unbelievably energetic and productive!

Only four months on HubPages, and he's published 120 Hubs and 904 forum posts.  Gulp.  That's really very inspirational.

Besides, he has the coolest avatar and describes himself as a geek/nerd.  What could be more awesome?

3. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Aficionada seems like a sweet person.  And a Hoosier to boot, so she can't be all bad! wink
    Her hubs give out information for free about music, etc., and that's awesome coming from a musician.
    I think I forgot to welcome her to HubPages, so welcome! smile

4. jondav profile image66
    jondavposted 6 years ago

nice erm.. eye

5. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

he's interesting and new to hup pages and he writes hubs about video games how can you not like him!!!

6. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

He has a Transformers Avatar, classic! big_smile

7. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

He can write a hub about water and make it sound interesting..

8. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Lean Manufacturing?  What's Lean Manufacturing?  Well, LeanMan can take an absolutely, totally NICHE topic like that and turn it into something even a manufacturing ignoramus like me can understand and appreciate.

And his HubChallenge reports have been so inspirational!!  (How's it going these days, LeanMan?)

9. cocopreme profile image89
    cocopremeposted 6 years ago

Aficionada is a musical genius...