jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Would like suggestions please

1. Richard A. Nelson profile image59
    Richard A. Nelsonposted 6 years ago

Anything, good, bad, or ugly.  I need critism

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What are you trying to achieve with your hubs?  They seem to be mainly for getting readers to click to the same site and leave your page.  Is this what you want?

2. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To me your hubs seem vague and unfocussed.  What question do they answer? What service do they provide?

3. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Richard, it is ironic that my grandson's father is also a Richard Nelson! Although it's not you, I had to check. I will e-mail you but it might be a good idea, meantime, to read some hubs in your niche if you haven't yet done so.

I know what you are trying to do, start a daily post to help others cope with problems without reaching for the easy fix, like drugs alcohol or gambling, and a host of other quick "pick me up and make me feel better/ kiss my booboos and make them better" bandaids that the world readily supplies for a fee. I believe, that you are being vague to start with out of fear. You are writing from a tentative stand point and you will eventually have to jump right on those egg shells with the rest of us, and hope that you get omelets from the broken eggs.