jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Got 96 hubs published am aiming for 100 -

1. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

Have about 3 to 5 hubs Im working on that are half finished... and I work a bit the walk away from it for a bit... am really wanting to get that 100 hubs... am almost frightened that I wont get there, like swimming the last 20 metres of a good 20 laps that youve wanted to do for so long.

1. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
      6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go Thisisoli ! I am sure by now you've made it!!!!!!!

2. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Go Salt! You can do it smile.

3. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

Your dog looks a bit like the dog we had when I was growing up Duffy. She was a white laborador.

Thanks again... I see you made it over your 100 and have heaps of followers. Congratulations.

4. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Thanks. I know how it is when you're in your last 3 or 4 or 5 hubs to reach the 100. smile

My dog looks big in the avatar. Actually, she's very small, a terrier - maltese - chihuahua mix smile.

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's definitely a huge target to have reached!

only two more to go!

6. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

It seems like it will be ages before I reach 100 Hubs...

7. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

4.52 pm Wednesday June 23rd EST au. Ive just got my 100 hubs up and going.

Yippee, now I feel like I can calm down and really work on the main hubs Ive been working on, I really just got the last couple done to finish my target.

Now I can concerntrate on quality again. Sounds a bit silly, but the other hubs ive completed are useful, yet not the main ones I was working on. Yippee.. 100 hubs!!!!I never thought Id get this far.

8. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, salt.   smile

(You know what happened to me on Helium?  I'd never paid much attention to how many articles I'd built up.  I got to 490 and started to think about hitting 500.  I don't know how it long it took, but I watched the numbers go up and finally hit 500.  Right after that, Helium moved all creative writing pieces to their own category - and the number of articles I had went down to - like - 480!!!   mad  mad)

9. Eileen Hughes profile image85
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

How can helium do that they cannot reduce the number of articles you wrote, so it may have just change in criterier, like creative writing, contests, gardening , that sort of thing. I hope so anyway

10. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Congratulations... only about 75 behind you...