jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Why is my hub scoring so low?

1. Suki C profile image81
    Suki Cposted 6 years ago

I posted a new hub yesterday in the hubmob recipe contest but I don't understand why it's scoring so low - 51 - when 2 of my still unpublished hubs are scoring higher - is there something obvious that I'm missing?

I'd appreciate any feedback as, though I joined 8 months ago, in terms of the actual time I'm able to get on here I'm still a beginner & trying to find my way around!

Anyway - here it is http://hubpages.com/hub/The-best-quick- … ecipe-ever

thanks,

Suki

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It looks a very nice hub/dish perhaps it will pick up?

Suki Cposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks - I just just can't work out why 2 of my unpublished hubs have better scores - is this usual?

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
          CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

YES, I have two marinating at the moment and they are 53 and 55- I like to go back and revisit before I publish to get rid of all those gremlins that sneak in. I am not sure that it makes any difference in the long run as long as your score is 85 or over and the hub is not less than 40 ( if not it is marked by the SEO's as no follow) apparently!

2. psycheskinner profile image79
          psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hub score is effected by the scores of you other hubs.  So even unpublished Hubs will drift up to a score like 60 after a few days--as will your new hub.

thanks smile

2. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

My overall score has dropped very low for me and I don't know why. Good luck with your hubs going upwards!

Thank you

working