jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. MaritimeGem profile image59
    MaritimeGemposted 6 years ago

grrrrr, it wont accept my last 5 numbers or my postal code, says the info doesn't match the existing account, I don't have an existing account! I was trying to create one. The info is the same as I used to register to hubPages,,, what have I done wrong?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi MaritimeGem,

It sounds like you're trying to set your AdSense ID before you've actually signed up for AdSense.  We have detailed instructions for signing up for AdSense, which you can find here.  I think you'll find them helpful.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I think you should take a bit of time to learn about the basics, including how to apply for Adsense and other important information. Also, check out the "Help" button in the top right corner, all of the information you need is online.

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Maritime--Are you trying to register on the Adsense site? Why don't you post the link so we can make sure you're in the right place.

Google tends to hold onto email addresses for dear life. Are you sure you don't already have a Google Adwords account or something else?

This page might have more info for you.

4. MaritimeGem profile image59
    MaritimeGemposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone  Maddie Ruud was right, I was jumping ahead of myself. website examiner earned a dirty look for being right also. All is working now,still learning (looking at examiner again)smile