jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Going for 100 hubs

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I am trying to set a goal to write 2 articles daily most of the time. Does this sound reasonable?  After that I would like to try and write hundreds. I just hope I always have topics to write about it easily smile

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yea if you dont have a full time job...

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I looked at a couple of your hubs. Seems they are pretty good, and you have a lot of interests. If you put your mind to it, and this is really what you want, I think you can do it.

To get help with quality control, I suggest posting links and asking feedback on the Extreme Hub Makeover forum.

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Extreme Hub Makeover forum??

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, that is the forum's name, and here is the link:

3. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 6 years ago

i'd like to be able to do 2 hubs per day, but i get days where i just 'blank' and have to wait for inspiration.

4. 0
    Precious Williamsposted 6 years ago

Only you can decided whether two a day are feasible in with your other commitments.  I only joined recently and I have found it useful to do a couple of 30 minute challenges.  This has forced me to think and work more quickly.  It really depends what you are doing it for.

1. salt profile image64
      saltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wonderful advice, sometimes I need to walk away from the work too for a couple of days so I can come back and really see where I am and what I am aiming to do.

5. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I'm on the brink lol

6. Polly C profile image86
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

Yes, if you have enough time and you find words come easily.

7. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

I had 8 hubs after being a member here for 8 months, one a month and yet decided to focus more on hubs a wee bit and have created over 120 hubs in the past four months.  You go Girl...

But remember if it's worth doing it's worth doing right...

Quality is better than quantity.  smile  Best Wishes and Much Success smile smile wink