jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Over 2000 page views - I'm in shock.

1. marisuewrites profile image60
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

Wow  Thanks to all you readers...my page views total 2105 as of today.  I'm fairly new to hubbing so I think that's amazing.  Thank you, and keep reading and writing...all of you are teaching me things.  yipppeeee  I'm celebrating today.  I think I've made about.50 cents in adsense too.  see?   LOL

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Marisue your hubs are really great so naturally your going to get all the page views. Congrats zs

2. rmr profile image88
    rmrposted 8 years ago

Way to go! You're well on your way to fame and fortune! Congrats!

3. amy jane profile image85
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Congrats, Marisue! smile I enjoy reading your hubs and obviously others appreciate you too!

4. DJ Funktual profile image87
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Way to go....and like I always say....the ratio of fans to hubs says a lot more....and YOU ARE ON THE FAST TRACK TO GREATNESS!

5. In The Doghouse profile image94
    In The Doghouseposted 8 years ago

That is awesome.  You have really taken "root" quickly here, because of your wonderful Hub content.  Congratulations!

6. marisuewrites profile image60
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

well I like all of your hubs as well and I always try to remember to do the thumbs up rating!!

I'm very humble that anything out of my brain and to the paper would be enjoyed by others!! 
    yeaaaaaa  and congrats to all of you too...so many scores are going up  up up!

7. stephhicks68 profile image86
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

Congratulations Marisue!  I am not surprised at all!  smile

8. Encourager profile image60
    Encouragerposted 8 years ago

Congratulations Marisue!!  You are doing great!  Keep up the good work.  Blessings.

9. 0
    RUTHIE17posted 8 years ago

marisue--congratulations!  Way to go, girl!  What's the next big thing? smile