jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

URL adresses

1. lndnkiwi profile image60
    lndnkiwiposted 6 years ago

To all you experienced hubbers out there.

Hi, I am new to this and need some advice please.

Can anyone tell me how to add a link into my text please.

I have learnt how to do this in the links and rename them but I dont know how to find the URL for a site I am promoting to add into my text.
    I have seen other hubs that have loads of links in their texts and want to create the same in mine....

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks All smile

1. fresnavee profile image59
      fresnaveeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you're talking about making text linked directly in a piece of text, you need to write whatever you want your link text to be, highlight it, and then click the little chain image on your text module for a link. (Get it, chain.. link? ^^) Then you can enter your url in the popup box.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image82
        Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is the right way to add links.

Don't listen to others. smile

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree that is the right way, and the OP knows this because she asked and I explained it to her in a recent thread.

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1064570

So she now says: "I have learnt how to do this in the links and rename them but I dont know how to find the URL for a site I am promoting to add into my text."

Here she seems to be asking about how to find the URL, which is what I have answered above.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

To link to hubs, navigate to the hub you want to link to, then click the "link to this page" button at the buttom of the screen, and copy the URL with the affiliate tracker that will be created for you.

To link to other websites, simply visit the exact page you want to link to, then copy the URL from the address bar of your browser.

working